|Laser Output Power||200mW|
|Laser Class||Class IIIb / Class 3B|
|Power Source||1 × 18650 Li-ion Rechargeable Battery (not included)|
|Switch||Constant on/off Button|
|Beam Diameter||5.0mm @ aperture|
|Body Material||Aircraft-Grade Aluminum|
|Expected Lifetime||5000 hours|
|Working Temperature||10°C ~ 30°C|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C ~ 50°C|
|Dimension||Φ38 × 230mm|
|Weight (including the box)||450g|
|Do never point the laser beam directly at persons/animals/vehicles.|
• Unscrew the end cap and install one “18650” li-ion rechargeable battery.
• Push the shutter of the laser.
• Insert remote controller.
• Insert the key switch, push and screw the key switch about 90 degree clockwise.
• The laser pointer is switched ON and OFF by a constant on/off button, which doesn't require pressing to keep on.
• If the button is pressed, after 5 seconds, the red LED turns on, and the laser starts to work the laser radiation emits through the laser outlet.
• If the button is again pressed, the laser radiation is stopped.
• This laser pen is designed for intermittent use. Do not keep the pointer continually on too long; preferably release the button in 30 seconds.
• We are no longer allowed to ship batteries overseas. Therefore, Batteries are NOT included.
• Please use 18650 Li-ion Rechargeable Battery.
Laser light can deposit a lot of energy within a small area. Direct eye contact with the output beam from the laser will cause serious damage and possible blindness. In order to use a laser pointer in a safe manner, follow the rules below:
• Before operating the laser pointer, make sure nobody is in or near the projection area.
It is imperative to wear adequate Laser Safety Glasses when exposed to ANY Lasers of 5mW and more. Please note that according to the FDA, Sun Glasses are NOT considered to be proper eye protection against Lasers!
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.